fbq('track', 'ViewContent');

Friday 15 May 2015

Today's Daily Dragon...Those wonderful people at Authors Cave


It's not often I praise you humans, but I have to make an exception in this case. The group of squishies that run AuthorsCave.com are doing an amazing job.
Over the last few months they have helped Colin, and many other authors to come up with new and innovative ways to market their books.
The eZines below are a perfect example.

 may-fantasy-suspense-mystery-horror


http://www.flipsnack.com/chameleon/may-sci-fi-ezine.html





I know I complain when Colin gets a great review. I’ve become quite used to it now, however. I mean, what are a few broken cups and saucers?

Thanks to this group of people...yes, I said it, humans are people too...his sales have steadily grown. Well done Authors Cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment