fbq('track', 'ViewContent');

Saturday 25 November 2017

The reviews!


Yes, the reviews keep on coming, and so far everyone has LOVED Treaters. Here's the latest 5-star review:

"Treaters - What an amazing read this is. It's one of those rare books that you want to gallop through but really don't want to reach the end. C.J. Rutherford has skillfully created an apocalyptic 'End of the World' novel that subjects the reader to one suspenseful scene after another. Despite the mayhem generated by the monsters known asTreaters, a love story also unfolds between Jaz an ex marine and Jennifer a young terrified girl he finds sheltering in a diner.
Now what amazed me was the fact that this story was written by an author born and living in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The novel is actually set in the U.S.A. Now any author will know that you write about what you know and it wasn't until I was well into the book that I realised that the writer was not an American. Full marks to Rutherford for his research and attention to detail.
I also have to mention the epilogue...OMG! I wasn't expecting this. To learn what the Treaters actually were, knocked me for a six. I can't wait for the next in the series. Get writing Mr. Rutherford.
A well earned FIVE BIG STARS."

I'm incredibly humbled that anyone would take the time to write anything about my books, never mind something as amazing as this. I get a real buzz, knowing I've written something that gives a reader a little bit of enjoyment.
That said, reviews are an authors currency. They lend your book more worth, and make themrise above the other millions of books on Amazon. 
So, if anyone has read Treaters - or indeed any of my other Tales of the Neverwar books - please, please, PLEASE, leave a review.
Even if it's one sentence saying, 'I loved this book.' Maybe it'll be a sentence saying, 'I hated this book.' That's okay too, though I'd rather you tell me WHY you hated it. I'm not one of those authors who ignore negative reviews, as long as they're constructive.
But seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. And Claude's hearts. He said to pass on his thanks as well, even if each good review threatens his teapot. 

Until next time...love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment