fbq('track', 'ViewContent');

Sunday 5 April 2015

Not my usual cup of tea, but it's actually very good.

If you follow this blog, you will know I have a certain taste in books.I like historical stories, because I have lived so long I imagine what I was doing at the time the book is set in.

I don't usually like futuristic books, as they are out of my comfort zone, and to be honest I don't normally read mystery books.



This one has me all a flutter, as it's both of the above, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I intend to pay a visit to Ms Lugo later on, to congratulate her in person. Apparently she likes cognac, so I'll stop off at my stash on the way. I have a little of the 1781 left aside for special occasions. For now, I will simply link in the review that Colin has written.



Oh, I should also mention that it's free. Well done Ms Lugo, and I shall see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment