fbq('track', 'ViewContent');

Wednesday 1 April 2015

The best stress buster available

Today was a hard day for Colin. I won't bore you with the details, but the storm clouds in his head were threatening lightning, and I despise lightning. Singes my wings you see.



Fortunately, our relationship has defrosted of late, so I told him to give himself a shake and do something he loves, in order to calm down.

So, at this moment, while I write this blog, Colin is writing a little short story for an anthology he's been invited to participate in. I've read it, it's actually rather good. Quite dark, as it begins in a particularly morbid place. Auschwitz. Now, of all the many unfortunate things you humans inflict upon each other, this one sickens me the most. I know Colin actually shed a tear while writing it.

The thing is, writing is a wonderful way to relieve stress. You can disappear into a world of your own making, write in things or people who have annoyed you; and then kill them.

Tonight shall be a night of relaxation.

Aaah, bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment