fbq('track', 'ViewContent');

Saturday 11 April 2015

The Daily Dragon

Humans

Now that we are getting to know each other a little more, I thought I might introduce you to some of the more eccentric and unusual members of my extended family. 

I tried to come up with a suitable title for this series of posts, but as you don't speak Dragon, Colin came up with

The Daily Dragon

I know, it's rather simplistic, and I don't intend to post every day, but it will suit my purpose for now.

Anyway, on to today's victim...sorry, guest. Meet cousin Clyde.


He came around the other night and lay down for a little nap. The thing is, he doesn't know Colin's kids very well, so when he woke up he found himself like this. Do not underestimate the power of children with imagination and colouring pencils.

Silly Clyde.


No comments:

Post a Comment