fbq('track', 'ViewContent');

Tuesday 9 December 2014

For all who like books and love dragons. Especially me.

Never let it be said that I'm a grumpy dragon. And the rumours being circulated by certain people that I don't like books are completely untrue. I love books. Granted, most of the books I love are food related.

 I do, however, like to sit in Colin's head of an evening with a nice novel. Not one of his, you understand. I read and reviewed Origins of the Never and gave it five stars. For over a week I had to live with the echo when his head expanded.

So no, I'll not be doing that again, and if I could ask a favour, it would be for no one else to either. I like my little corner of cranium just the way it is now, thank you very much.

I've put a picture up for all my many fans. Fortunately my head doesn't grow, so feel free to compliment me at your leisure.


Ps, the young dragon is my niece. She likes HIS books too. She'll thankfully grow out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment