fbq('track', 'ViewContent');

Sunday 14 December 2014

My head, my rules

Hmmm, apparently Colin has just bought dragons back to life in the second book of his Tales of the Neverwar series.

Can I just state for the record that there is no room at the inn(sorry so the seasonal reference). I've become comfortable here in Colin's head, and except for the occasional head swell when he gets a review I remain undisturbed.

But now these other dragons are on the scene I'm worried I may be evicted from my home. I have heard one of them is a gold. Oh my god, they are so up themselves. He'd take one look at my cave and covet it immediately.

So can I ask all my many fans to never buy another of his books. Give him terrible reviews. Maybe he'll stop writing and I'll be able to grow old peacefully inside his brain. Lets nip this talk of new dragons in the bud, shall we?

Now, c'mon, who's with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment