fbq('track', 'ViewContent');

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Oh God, here goes the head again :(

Someone has just given Origins of the Never a review. I'm told it's a really good one so at the moment I'm trying to catch all my Christmas decorations. They are all falling down as Colin's head expands. I really wish you people would stop doing this.

I suppose you want to know what it says as well don't you? Well, it's against my better judgement but here you are:

4.0 out of 5 stars A neat prequel December 9, 2014
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
This is a really neat prequel for Souls of the Never and I enjoyed it. It forms a great background for the first in the series and is a steady, fascinating read. It’s well written and holds the reader’s attention easily. I love the imagery of a world protected from ambition and greed by a special kind of magic and especially appreciated the way the author wrapped the elements of good and evil together in a finely woven ribbon of destruction. It was different from the usual integral bad character making everyone’s life a misery and concentrated more on a latent hidden evil that works its way into a decent man’s character through emotional hurt. That’s what real life is like and it resonated with me.



In future can you all read this disclaimer


No comments:

Post a Comment