fbq('track', 'ViewContent');

Saturday 20 December 2014

Mermaids or Dragons?

I may have to give up my pursuit of the mermaids off the coast of Perth. My appearance on their news last week, while censored by their government and press, has given Colin a nervous twitch.

He hasn't been able to write in the last two days - just between you and me I think that's a good thing. Awful books. Full of love and kissing. Yuk. Fair enough, there's magic and dragons in Origins of the Never. And dragons are returning in Worlds of the Never. But Souls of the Never? Kissing, hugging, soulmates...Yuk!

And no sheep! Can you imagine a book with no sheep?

But I digress...I have recently met a curious dragon who has been hiding in Florida, of all places. She intrigues me. She's an enigma I must solve. Unlike the fickle mermaids, she has a deep personality. I have to admit I am drawn to her.

In fact I have done something I never thought I'd do. The plump sheep I had selected for my Christmas dinner is now wrapped and dressed for delivery on Christmas eve.

So if you look up in the sky in south Florida on the eve of the big day, you might just see me delivering it. Don't mistake me for the big red guy.

Remember, you are still crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment